Thursday, February 9, 2012

Easy, inexpensive Valentine's Candy?

Money is especially tight right now, so Valentine's Day will be celebrated sometime after the official day. However, I may get around to trying to make some fudge using the simple method found here.

Strawberry 2 Ingredient Fudge

at Cookies and Cups.

I would like to use cherry icing and dark chocolate chips and see how that turns out. If I can scrape the money together, I will post the results on here! By the way, I hope to soon start adding pictures to my posts...things have just been crazy ever since our little girl arrived in July! The cherub image comes from The Graphics Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please mind your language! Anything obscene will not be allowed, as I would like to keep this family friendly. And let's face it, not many adults want to read curse word after curse word either.